News
Loading...

Get Free Gift Card !


Register here: 

SIGNING UP, USE A REAL EMAIL, YOU MUST VERIFY YOUR EMAIL TO RECEIVE PAYMENTS OR REFERRALS.

Sign up on the website, and then you need to either get 16 people too register under your invite link, or proxy register 16 accounts, you can use:
Tor
HideMyAss
SOCKS5\4
Proxify
Kepard
VPN
VPS
Anything that changes your IP, make sure to not create two accounts under your IP too prevent suspicious,

I have redeemed TWO $10 Paypal Giftcard too my paypal already and continue too keep doing this method atleast once a day for $10\day easily. grin.png

I just started this method two days ago and like I said have made $20 already, every month I will make ATLEAST $300 from registering my own accounts very quickly, I could make more if I wanted too, but I am lazy lol.

Enjoy :D

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment